Our acrylic sheets range in thicknesses from 0.125″(1/8″) to 0.250″(1/4″) and can be custom cut to your specifications. For any custom cut orders, please give us a call at (800) 935-1973 or contact us.
- Excellent insulating and weathering properties
- Clear crystal glass and impact/weather resistant
- Lightweight – makes it easy to cut, handle etc.
Meets the requirements of ANSI Z97.1 for use as a safety glazing material, which ANSI defines as, “This standard establishes the specifications and methods of test for the safety properties of safety glazing materials (glazing materials designed to promote safety and reduce the likelihood of cutting and piercing injuries when the glazing materials are broken by human contact) as used for all building and architectural purposes.”
One of the most common questions we receive is “what is the difference between Acrylic sheets and Plexiglass”?
- Plexiglas® is a registered brand name
- It is a used to describe Acrylic and they are often interchangable.
- The scientific name for plexiglass is Poly(methyl methacrylate) (PMMA)
- Arcylic is a parent name that describes the type of polymer. Plexiglass is a brand name. Like Bounty is to paper towels.
Have a Question About Shipping, Size, Quality or Application? Let our Experts Help You
Fill Out the Form Below or Call Us At 1 (800) 935-1973.
We are able to ship oversized metals for a flat rate of $249 to any of the 48 states (up to 50 pieces) using a trucking company.
We are able to ship smaller pieces via UPS.
Here is a more detailed guide on shipping.
Sales Policy: All Returns And Exchange Are Subject To A 24% Restocking Fee After The Shipment Has Left Our Facility.