No products in the cart.
SizeMetal.com Shipping, Delivery and Claims Policy.
What size can be shipped and what sizes can not be shipping by regular UPS service
The following sizes of and thickness can be shipped by UPS
0.025” thickness, the only diamond plate 4’x10’ & 4’x8’ can be rolled up and shipped by UPS service
Any standard sizes and custom cut sizes including:
48”x120”, 48”x96”, 48”x72” 48”x48” and smaller
36”x120”,3”6×96”, 36×72”, 36×48” and smaller
24”x120”, 24”x96, 24’x72”, 24”x48”and smaller
12”x120”, 12”x96”, 12”x72” and smaller
The following sizes of 0.045”, 0.063” 0.080”, 0.100” 0.125” thickness can be shipped by UPS
We can ship the following sizes:
36”x48” and smaller
12”x96” and smaller
The following sizes of 0.045”, 0.063” 0.080”, 0.100” 0.125” thickness can not be shipped
We CANNOT ship the following sizes:
37”x49” and bigger
13”x97” and bigger
48”x48”, 48”x72”, 48”x96”, 48”x120
Sales Policy: All Returns and Exchange are Subject to 24% Restocking Fee After Shipment is Sent.
Shipping and delivery
- We cannot ship the orders to P.O. Box address, please make sure to enclose the correct physical address and the zip code
- Most shipments are sent within 1-2 business days if the item is in stock.
- Shipping costs will be calculated using the current UPS Shipping Table providing the weight and size of your order fall within UPS limits.
- Unless otherwise stated, freight and shipping fees will be charged for shipments to a customer’s designated shipping address anywhere in the contiguous United States, using a freight carrier of our choice
- You need to contact us for the shipping charge to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and international orders
- Any extra charges incurred for additional services, specific packaging or customer’s preferred freight carrier, or special handling by the carrier, must be paid by the consignee
- Material that is placed on back order will be shipped at time of inventory replenishment
- Actual delivery dates and shipping times are estimated only, and are subject to carrier conditions beyond our control and are NOT GUARANTEED
Once the order is shipped and transferred to the carrier/shipper, it’s customer’s/buyer’s responsibility to unload orders from the delivering carrier. In the event your order is unable to unload or delayed at time of delivery and must be rescheduled or shipped to another address, additional charges may be incurred
- If you need special packing or delivery accommodations, arrangements should be made with us prior to shipping as additional fees may be incurred.
- If an LTL delivery for a common carrier is needed, we will notify you directly and make appropriate arrangements.
- If your order is shipping to a construction site, limited access areas, military bases, residential areas (lift gates) etc. make sure to include the necessary information in the shipping address fields to insure receipt at the proper location. Additional charges will apply.
- Orders that are shipped via LTL or tractor trailer truck are shipped FOB (Freight on Board). Please make sure that upon delivery that you have the proper equipment or manpower to unload your order and that your location is easily accessible by tractor trailer truck.
- LTL common carrier deliveries to private residences will require an additional charge per shipment. Risk of loss passes when the product is delivered to the carrier.
DAMAGED SHIPMENTS AND CLAIMS
- All Products are accepted by the freight carrier/shipper are in good condition.
- The freight carrier/shipper is responsible to deliver the product to you in the same good condition as per the terms of the bill of lading. Title and risk of loss pass to customer upon tender of shipment to the carrier.
- Before accepting deliveries, you must inspect your order immediately upon delivery for any damages, shortages and accuracy. Your signature on the carrier’s delivery receipt indicates that you have received your order correctly and undamaged unless noted.
- If the item is damaged during shipping by the shipping company, it’s your responsibility to contact the shipper to claim the loss. Please be aware and request the delivery staff to make a note on the receipt or written prove for you
- Failure to note damages or shortages at time of delivery on delivery receipt indicates your acceptance of this shipment as is and waives your right to future claims.
- In the event of damage, be sure to retain the entire outer shipping box and carton (and packing material) in which damaged goods were packed. The damaged merchandise must be in the original container when inspected by the carrier.
- Shortages or errors in shipment of orders should be noted on shipper form at time of receipt and reported to Sizemetal.com within 24 hours. Every effort will be made to assist you in filing a claim with the carrier, make corrections and/or remedy in a timely fashion
- If you refuse delivery of an order for any reason, you will be responsible for both actual outbound and return freight charges plus a 30% restock service fee.
Please contact us with any questions.